Monday, July 12, 2010

Tiring day...

" Work in PC Fair at Alor Setar,
Sleep at 5am after work because finished the report,
Wake on 10am then direct back to University,
Project discussion with Director,
Went out to observe the counter opening,
Project discussion again with Bureau,
Took a bath then drive back B'worth. "

Ya...
Today was a tiring day...
Above was my pack schedule in a day...
Really tired!!!

I am still alive really is very lucky due to i am fall in sleep when because too tired. I am drive out my line but luckily at that moment no others car from behind.
I have no choice although tired but still have to finished all the things. Still got a lot things going to do...not much time to rest...

Really scare and afraid...
Don't...but must be natural all the things because my physical was in the maximum tired level!

I want my rest time...hope all the things will end soon ....

All the best to me...keep fighting....

1 comment:

  1. Plz take good care urself!!dun make urself so tired till like tis~not a joke,but thanks god u still alive!!i had meet same things like u last time,really horrible when u fall in sleep during drive!!!call fren to help when tired~frens and family always beside u!!

    ReplyDelete