Sunday, May 8, 2011

A disapointed night

Tonight should be a wonderful night and pretty ending for everything.
But, it is about a human error story...and the small human error was break down everything, indirectly, i also felt regret back to attend!
For me it is not worth...
We (all the family) try to cover a lot of the things during the preparation and also event day but what we gain? Not to say that, we want the pay back but at least show your respect to the word not to said is “entertain" us.
You know your single word will break the people heart where they are sincere in helping you!
Tonight, my mum should be a special and respectively guest in the event but with the careless and stupid idiot planning let my mum get shame...when the event near to start, they still let my mum sit in the behind and not calling for any open ceremony involvement.
They also arrange the bride family very far...not serve my mum at all although she are stil standing with nothing there when beach part.
Wah...why she so fat?
This word make me more angry and disappointed but in my mind my mum are the pretty one...

Haiz...lazy to wrote d...give up...
all the best for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment