Friday, September 10, 2010

Who am i ???

Actually here is my 'best listener'
Y??
Bcoz i always choose to post all those my internal things on here...
at here nobody will argue with me.
at here nobody will scold me
at here nobody will critic on me
at here i free to said

I got a lot and a lot unhappy things in my mind.
I different with everyone; since in small age, i get to know everything.
Become a responsibility guy no matter where i am.
And here i started my vexation life.
I stand in ppl view 1st then after me, mean i always keep the best things to others 1st then only me.
But, this made a lot of troublesome to myself.
I am very unhappy bt i decide to quiet, keep all those unhappy in my own 'room'.
And i rarely let ppl get into my 'room'.

I really tired and tired...
i need relax...
my mind also need it,
my physical also need it.
Bt, the situation not allow me to do so.
I very jealous my sister and brother!
They could do nothing except enjoy into their life.
They could do as dunno nothing and not concern for everything.
Am i think too much or maybe i done too much so i also expect they could do what i have done???
Why? That is because i pity on my mum, she work hard for the family although is a women! So, as son i have to handle all the burden...but why the others son and daughter may do like nothing?
I should do so??

Who know i am tiring also since this few month??
I trying to find some way to release all those responsible ans all those burden things!
I want leave everything...
What way could make me feel peace and harmony??
I need cold down...i afraid i am going to do stupid thing to fulfill my minded request!
Who am i right now???
I seem like lost myself...i got too many to carry
Really too much for me!!!

I want leave...
I want alone...

No comments:

Post a Comment