Monday, October 4, 2010

~Project~

Project?
Yeah, project is too close with me!
That could be mention that i am together with project since i enter into UUM!
I busy,
I plan,
I fight,
I challenge,
I struggle,
I learn,
I enjoy,
All is related to project!
What i got now also from project.

But,
that's all is past tense for me!
I can feel that,
I am no spirit and interested in "project" anymore!
The 'fire' in my soul was extinguish
Maybe this is a sign of a person who are going to graduate!
I dunwan to relate in too much conflict although i am still effort able.
I learn not too much in caring the others view,
I like to be myself.
So, i choose to stop.
Choose to do something that bring a lot and a lot meaning to me!

Haha
After indirectly join a meeting of some project...
Got a feeling that,
"yeah, that is your stage", "go ahead", "show up what you have"
Rather than doing observation like before, now is much more better.
The feeling came out because i started not to care.
I wan to be in my life...

So, is time to say "BYE BYE"
to my past tense...
i am a normal person now!
No glamorous,
No status,
No posting,
No identity,
Because...
I am a normal and simple guy

All the things...gone
I need to start all thing from now...
Enjoy the life...
Yeah...
Wish so...

No comments:

Post a Comment